101 Quotes Showing The Importance Of Employees in an organization.
Employees are very important in an organization because they are an integral part of organizational growth.
So as an employers of labour, you must do anything within the organizational power to make sure that your employees are motivated in order to achieve the organizational goal.
Looking For A Job In Nigeria? Read More
What is employees motivation?
In a simpler form and without wasting time. Employees motivation is a key determinant of employees behavior on the job.
Motivation on the other hand refers to all of the forces operating within a person to cause him or her to want to engage in certain kind of behavior rather than others.
How can employees be motivated?
Basically, Employees motivation comes in different forms.
1) Rewarding Employees. Incentive like pay raise and other bonuses or gift can do the wonder.
2) Friendly work Environment. Friendly environment is another positive way to motivate employees to do more. As an employer of labour, it’s only right for you to create a friendly relationship with your employees. make the office as friendly as possible and give them reasons to want to continue working in the organization.
3) Acknowledgement. Word of mouth like word of encouragement and appreciation is also part of what motivate employee to do more. When employee is appreciated for the work done, it can trigger him or her to do more.
Every organization is different; so it’s very possible that these ideas
may work for you, while other methods may not.
Just fine-tune your motivation strategy as you get to know the individuals in your organization and they in turn reward you with greater dedication and a positive perspective for the organization future.
Don’t forget that an employee who loves coming to work is a great investment.
Do your best to boost your team happiness as well.
You may need this in your job searching journey as a fresh graduate
Importance of Employees in an organization.
Employees are very important in an organization. Like I said earlier, employees are an integral part of organizational growth. When employees are motivated to work right, the success of that organization is endless.
Bellow are different quotes from different authors about the important of employees in an organization. We’ve been able to gathered them for your consumption.
1) QUOTE “To win in the marketplace you must first win in the workplace.”
AUTHOR Doug Conant – former President and CEO of the Campbell Soup Company
This implies that, your employees must be happy and satisfied before you can win costumer since they are the link between the company and the client or costumers as the case may be.
2) Quote Clients do not come first. Employees come first. If you take care of your employees, they will take care of the clients.”
Richard Branson – founder of The Virgin Group
3) QUOTE “Create caring and robust connections between every employee and their work, customers, leaders, managers, and the organization to achieve results that matter to everyone in this sentence.
– Author, David Zinger coach & consultant
4) Quote “Businesses often forget about the culture, and ultimately, they suffer for it because you can’t deliver good service from unhappy employees.”
– Tony Hsieh, CEO Corporation
5) Quote “Employees are a company’s
greatest asset – they’re your
competitive advantage. You
want to attract and retain the
best; provide them with
encouragement, stimulus and
make them feel that they are
an integral part of the
– Anne M. Mulcahy, former
CEO and chairwoman of Xerox
6) Quote “An employees job is to give
his or her best work every day.
A manager’s job is to give the
employee a good reason to
come back to work tomorrow.
– Liz Ryan, CEO and founder of
7) Quote “Employees who believe that management is concerned about them as a whole person – not just an employee – are more productive, more
satisfied, more fulfilled. Satisfied employees mean satisfied customers, which leads to profitability.”
– Anne M. Mulcahy, former CEO xeroX
8) Quote “Always treat your employees exactly as you want them to treat your best customers.” –
9) Quote“People leave when they don’t feel appreciated. That’s why we’ve made recognition a really high value. Our business is people-capability first; then you satisfy customers; then you make money.” – David Novak, CEO of YUM! Brands
10) Quote “If you do not treat people with the respect they deserve, do not expect any kind of commitment to
your productivity goals and target.”
– Ian Fuhr, founder and CEO of the Sorbet group
If you found this article worthy of a second look. Kindly comment and share.
Meanwhile you can feed yourself and be more equipped by visiting slayfeed.com