To whom it may concern
I know that many of you hardly reason Australia (despite its many benefits to immigrants compared to those other places y’all often prefer) but I’ll still go ahead and post this list of 40 most lucrative jobs in Australia, many (especially the professional ones) of which—apart from job guarantee and high income—will most likely hasten the facilitation of one’s permanent residency.
READ MORE: ARE YOU INTERESTED IN STUDYING IN THE UK?
40 Most Lucrative Jobs in Australia
1. Warehouse worker
2. Security guard
5. Early childhood teacher
8. Motor mechanic
10. Aged care worker
11. Industrial engineer
13. Delivery driver
14. Registered nurse
16. Supply and distribution manager
17. Cabinet maker (professional carpenter/home designer)
18. Sales assistant
19. Truck driver
20. Advertising manager
22. Occupational therapist
23. Special education teacher (for students with disabilities)
28. Social worker (funny how we often look down on this course in Naija universities)
29. High school teacher
30. Systems administrator
31. Policy analyst (perhaps for lawyers, economists and social scientists)
33. Solicitor (of course with Australian law degree)
34. Lecturer (among the most lucrative)
35. Management consultant (like business analysts)
36. Civil engineer
37. Human resources manager
38. Mining engineer
39. Construction manager (arguably the most sort-after job in Aussie)
40. General practitioner (like medical doctors — undoubtedly the highest earners in Aussie).
PS: Australia has a form of visa equivalent to Canadian express entry. The visa prioritises these courses and professions, especially if you have experience and expertise in them. They call it Global Talent Innovation visa and you can apply for it and, if successful, be granted a PR from outside Aussie. Please ask travel agents you know for advice and to help you with answers to any questions you may have. I honestly cannot.
RECOMMENDED POSTS: Scholarships for Joseph and Lindsay Croft at Australian National University in 2022