Today, you can make up to ten thousand naira daily with your smartphone applications in Nigeria. I will show you the list of Apps that pay you real money in Nigeria
You spend most of your time surfing the internet for fun, not knowing that you can use such a good time to earn yourself some cash online.
Many people make money online from the comfort of their room while pressing their phones. With the apps listed here, you can earn good money online. All it takes is determination and working smart.
Nowadays, we mostly spend more time on our phones than anything else, so making money on your phone will be a lot of fun.
There are a lot of apps that pay you real money in Nigeria. You can download these money-making apps and work your way to making money. The apps listed here are available on both iPhone and Android, and download links will be provided.
After you have downloaded these money-making apps, you will need to do some settings and some level of work before starting to earn.
These apps that pay you real money in Nigeria were carefully researched to make sure you earn money if you download them.
Are there apps that pay you real money in Nigeria?
You might be wondering if there are apps that pay you real money in Nigeria. Yes, there is. It might sound too good to be true, but believe me, some apps can help you make real money.
These money-making apps may not make you rich, but they are sure to help you earn a reasonable amount of money to pay for some of your bills. Some of these apps include market research, mobile advertising, etc.
Please be aware that some of these apps could also be a platform for scammers. Especially when you are requested to register with a fee or when the potential earning is very high.
These apps are available on your iOS and Android phones to access quickly. The following are Apps that pay you real money in Nigeria.
WordPress is one of the largest online platforms. It houses over 30% of all websites.
One of the ways to make money using WordPress includes:
- Affiliate marketing: This is all about recommending products and services to your followers using a unique link. when people buy the product through the unique link assigned to you, you earn a commission. You would have to promote various products on your WordPress platform as simple as it sounds.
- Google AdSense. You can make money from your blogs hosted in WordPress. You can do this by simply connecting your blog to your AdSense account and then displaying adverts. Anytime a user clicks on the ad, you will get paid. It is also called cost per click ads (CPC).
- Build WordPress websites and sell to people. You can build a WordPress blog, boost it to get traffics, then sell it to interested entrepreneurs. In this case, you have to know the type of website that is trendy and in hot demand and how to price and sell them.
- Sell sponsored blogposts. This happens when a company pays you for advertising its products or services on your blog.
- Paid reviews. You can choose to promote people’s products or services by writing fantastic reviews on them and getting people interested in purchasing or using them. For each review, you are paid some cash.
Facebook is one of the apps that pay you real money in Nigeria. It is the largest social media network worldwide, making it a good app that pays. You can make real money whether you are in Nigeria or outside Nigeria.
Facebook advertising is a good way to connect with your target audience. It is the world’s largest social network. About 2.80 billion monthly active users.
Many people are utilizing the power of Facebook daily and making cool cash. You can start a side business using Facebook instead of just using your data to chat, watch videos, or kill boredom.
You can do this by Making your profile look catchy and attractive by using a good profile photo. In your biodata, give a fantastic description of yourself, your location (optional), contact website, and so on.
You can sell anything on Facebook, except some prohibited stuff like alcohol, tobacco, firearm, gambling, illicit drugs, and others. Whatever can be purchased at an offline store can be sold on Facebook. The good news is that you must not have a shop before selling an item.
Ways you can make money using Facebook
- Write good content: Content they say is king. Excellent and catchy content is like honey that attracts the ant. People will notice you as you give out good content, and gradually, your audience will grow. With good traffic, you can introduce products to your fans.
One of the ways to grow your audience faster is by creating short videos of your niche or your products. You could also create a live video and give lectures to people while answering their questions and engaging with them.
Gradually, you have become a brand and an influencer on Facebook. Other Facebook users can leverage your influence and advertise their goods on your wall.
People can pay you for advertisements, and you can earn a commission based on the number of people who purchased the product through your influence.
- Join some entrepreneurial groups: If you have products or services you want to promote using Facebook, some groups are created for simply buying and selling. There is a feature on Facebook called Facebook Marketplace where anyone can trade anything. You can take your products to such a place. Also, some groups on Facebook have a particular day mapped out for advertising. You can leverage that to sell yourself.
- Create Facebook ads. Facebook ads require opening a Facebook page. The good thing about this feature is that you can reach an audience based on their location, interest, gender, age, and other criteria. However, you may not be able to sell much if your products are not trendy and on-demand.
- Become a social media manager: you can help manage the Facebook accounts of prominent people, celebrities, or organizations. By managing a corporate social media account, your duties include scheduling Facebook posts, responding to comments and inbox messages, monitoring ad campaign metrics, building an audience, and so on. This will earn you some money at the end of the day.
- Apply for a job. Companies and individuals advertise for a position on their Facebook pages or using the Facebook job tab. You could see some of them on your newsfeed or when using the search button. Whether part-time or full-time, you could be lucky to get a job. Furthermore, you can join groups that list online job leads and find a suitable job.
How to advertise on Facebook
If you already have a Facebook business page, you can head straight to the Facebook Ads Manager or Business Manager to create your Facebook ad campaign. If you don’t yet have a business page, you’ll need to create one first.
Choose your objective
Log into Facebook Ads Manager, select the Campaigns tab, and click Create to start a new Facebook ad campaign.
Facebook offers 11 marketing objectives based on what you want your ad to achieve.
- Brand awareness: Introduce your brand to your new audience.
- Reach: Expose your ad to as many people as possible. Chose a targeted audience.
- Traffic: Drive traffic to a specific web page, app, or Facebook Messenger conversation.
- Engagement: Reach a broad audience to increase the number of post engagements or Page follows, increase attendance at your event, or encourage people to claim a special offer.
- Video views: Get more people to watch your videos.
- Lead generation: Get new prospects into your sales funnel.
- Messages: Encourage people to contact your business
- Conversions: Get people to take a specific action on your website (like subscribe to your list or buy your product), with your app, or in Facebook Messenger.
- Catalog sales: Connect your Facebook ads to your product catalog to show people ads for the products they are most likely to want to buy.
- Store traffic: Drive nearby customers to patronize you.
Choose a campaign objective based on your goals for this particular ad. Remember that you can pay per action for conversion-oriented purposes (like sales), but you will pay for impressions for exposure objectives (like traffic and views).
In the past few years, Instagram has evolved into something magnificent through the endless feed of photos. Entrepreneurs have learned to penetrate their audience through Instagram with more than a billion users every day. To make money on the platform, the following ways guarantee you success.
- Become an influencer and build your brand: Get a large number of followers with envious engagements. You achieve this by choosing a niche, growing your audience, and probably, partner with great brands. You can sell your products. If you own a business, selling on Instagram is a good channel to market your products. Turn your audience into your customers by creating compelling content. In the same vein, you can get brands or business owners to advertise their products on your Instagram page through sponsored content.
- Become an affiliate marketer: As an affiliate marketer, you can only make money when your followers buy the product. However, there is no stress of having to produce your products.
- As an influencer, it is good to know your worth and how much to charge for running an advert with a certain number of followers. Similarly, keep tabs on competitors. Social media monitoring will help you to stay on top of the game and beat your competitors. Be professional and do the right thing.
Most people think that the only way to make money on YouTube is via ad revenue. It might be the best and popular way, but it is not the only way.
Every month, about 1.9 billion users log into YouTube; similarly, every minute records 500 hours of video are uploaded to the platform, making it a perfect app that pays you real money.
Do not let that scare you, as it cannot stop you from leveraging on the same platform to make your money.
We have listed below steps you can cash out from YouTube to achieve this.
- Set up and build a YouTube channel: YouTube account serves the same purpose as a Google account. Add keywords that correspond with your content to enable people to locate your channel quickly.
- After setting up and building your account, you must upload content. The content should be of high quality and not so long. Ensure you regularly upload new content.
- To increase your monetization, build an audience. When people watch your content, you make money from it. Just make it catchy to keep them coming again and again. You can share it on different online platforms and get your friends to help you share on their media to get people’s views. Respond to their comments and answer their questions.
- Enable monetization by allowing YouTube to place ads in your video. When you can get up to 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours within 12 months, you will start earning money from YouTube. This could be challenging, but it will be easier for you when you master the law of engagement.
- Set up a Google AdSense account at the AdSense website. A PayPal or valid bank account will be required of you, together with a valid email address and other personal information. Each ad click and view earns you money which adds up over time. Remember, the more views it gets, the more your money increases.
- To increase your revenue, you can engage in affiliate marketing.
5. Money App
Money App is a market research app that earns you a financial token for completing a task. The tasks required of you to complete using these apps include playing games, offering opinions, testing services, checking store displays, participating in free trials, among the rest.
When you open an account on the Money App, your tasks commence as you accumulate rewards to earn you money. The money earned is redeemed through a PayPal account. Within two to five working days, you are sure to save your money from PayPal, unlike other apps that can only pay once a month.
With playment all you do is download the app register using your Facebook, and then you will start taking tasks and completing them. Once you complete a job, you will get paid and move to the next one. The app is easy to use, and you can make legit cool cash utilizing the application.
Playment is a Indian data labeling app. The main purpose of the app is to help machine learning engineers build high quality datasets used in training and validating machine learning models.
Playment makes big problem simple. Users can go through an existing tasks and complete them in exchange for points. User can exchange their points for vouchers or to physical cash using online e-commerce sites such as Flipkart, Amazon(India) and Paytm.
This app is a market research app customized to allow you to earn money by taking market surveys, completing missions around retails, or writing down daily consumptions. You are asked a few vital questions like your location, consumer habits, and preferences when you register.
This is to ascertain if you are qualified for the task to be assigned to you or not. After the registration, you are sent an alert to complete a survey, assignment, or mission based on the information you provided.
You earn rewards for each survey, task, or mission, which can be cashed out using PayPal ($10) or redeemed for gift cards. There is also a quarterly sweepstake of about $10 000, and you could be qualified to enter that.
8. Make Money – Free Cash App
As the name goes, you can make money with this app. All you need to do is download this app, sign up and start counting money. Well, it’s not that easy.
After signing up, you need to give your opinion, test services, play games, and other kinds of stuff. According to some users, their payout method is high-speed.
It is available for everyone worldwide to use, and they don’t give any gift cards. They pay in cash. The app is easy to use. The only thing standing between you and making money with Make Money App is downloading it.
Acorns is an investment and savings app that offers $10 for every signup. Using Acorns can track your daily expenditure, savings, and future investment plans.
You can connect the app to either your bank or a credit card with your smartphone. Acorns will aid you in allocating a small portion of your money as savings (it is called ‘invest your spare change).
Your savings automatically move into an investment account, and a portfolio is created for you. This happens when your money has increased to $5. You also have a choice of making regular deposits to grow your portfolio. Some people can also set up a retirement account with this app.
It kind of sounds like Tolu, right? You might even think it’s owned by a Nigerian, but the app is almost 10 years old. It is a place where students can make money online by taking surveys.
Different brands worldwide use the app to get opinions on how to improve their services. It is one of the best apps to make money online in Nigeria. With more than one million downloads on the play store, this app is undoubtedly one of the top apps for making money online. Make sure you download it and give it a try.
You will get $5 for just signing up, and you can make money quickly by taking surveys with them. Most surveys pay between $0.25 and $0.50, but some can be worth several dollars.
Payout options vary, but for 1,000 points, you can purchase a $10 gift card of your choice.
With the Swagbucks app, you can make money by completing surveys online, watching videos, and Shopping. The app can be tricky most of the time, but it can be fun to use if you find your way. We have an excellent user-friendly interface without using fewer popping ads.
One good thing is that you have options in terms of making money with Swagbucks. Make sure you check this app out.
Swagbucks helps you make money the moment you sign up and earn a $10 bonus. Then, by taking online surveys, watching videos, playing games, or shopping online, you accrue points.
You are meant to carry out primary surveys, and your demography will determine your qualification for taking each survey. Using PayPal, you can cash out when your points have accumulated to $25 (2 500 Swagbucks points). You can also redeem your points for gift cash.
With Userfeel, you get paid for visiting and exploring new websites, performing assorted simple tasks on the site, and giving feedback and critiques often recorded. The test lasts for about 20 minutes, and you receive the sum of $10 paid through PayPal or Payoneer. However, you are given an initial unpaid test that will qualify you for the main job.
Foap is a photography app that allows professional and amateur photographers to make money by selling photos taken on their phones. Brands, marketing, and advertising agencies come to the site to source quality photos and pay for them.
You register an account and upload high-quality, clear images. When you download the app, the members of the community rate the photos, the number of ratings will determine your chances of being paid.
You can earn as low as $5 and as high as $100 for each sale. Videos are gradually making entry into Foap based on specific requests. Brands like Bank of America could be your client. You never can tell.
With this app, you sell pictures and make money. There are a lot of big brands on the platform looking to buy images for promotion. This platform will even help promote your ideas on Getty Images.
If you are the type that takes a lot of pictures with your phone, you might upload less on Instagram and start uploading to a platform that gets you buyers. Overall it is a nice append easy to navigate.
14. Microsoft Bing Search
With Microsoft Bing, you can bank on fast quality search results, trace topics and trending stories that are important to you, and your privacy is guaranteed.
You can also skip typing and search with your voice, camera, or a picture from the web with Microsoft Bing. Join the Microsoft Rewards program and start earning points by searching on Bing. Reclaim points for gift cards at participating stores.
15. Google Opinion Rewards (Best Apps to Make Money in Nigeria)
This is one of the most popular apps you can use to make money on your android phone. I feel Nigerians don’t utilize this app well. With this app, you help google carry out surveys, and they reward you with google play store cards.
Gift card vendors purchase these play store cards, and the rates are very high. The app has over 10 million downloads in the google play store, but people outside Nigeria mostly use it. All you need to do is download the app, sign up and start taking surveys to help make the app’s store.
Banatic is another lovely app that pays real money by playing and testing games. Instead of points, you collect “Bananas” as virtual currency. You can then put your Bananas toward a plethora of reward options, including Google Play codes or game keys. It is as easy as downloading, play and earning.
Are you looking for an app that can help you monetize your skills and pay you real money? Upwork is the go-to for you. It is the world’s largest freelance talent marketplace. Learn more about Upwork.
Scooper pays you to read news and other articles on the platform. If you log in every day, you get to collect a certain amount of scooper coins that can be later converted into cash later on.
You can choose to collect your payment in cash or airtime forwarded to your phone number. I know people that make money using this platform, and if you are consistent, you can earn up to 10,000 NGN monthly. You can even earn trips to Dubai or win smartphones if you consistently use this platform to read news and articles.
Fiverr is an online marketplace for freelance services. All you need to do for this app to pay you real money is to have the skills and know-how to sell it.
20. Carry 1st Trivia
This app pays you if you answer some questions correctly. By using the app, you also learn a lot of fun facts. The questions are generally based on general knowledge, and the app is fun to use. You can make little extra cash by answering correctly. Just download the app, sign up, and answer the questions and make great money if the questions start rolling in.
Using this app, you can make as much as $5 – $15 monthly depending on the level of work you put in. this app displays adverts on the screen on your phone and might disturb some people. These are ads that you won’t even need to pay attention to. Once on your phone, you don’t need to do much to start earning with the app.
22. Inbox Dollar
Another massive platform for making cash online is almost on the same level as google play rewards. You participate in their market research that is very easy and quick to access.
They even have a time duration to make it short. They pay you for taking their surveys, and they have spent over $40 million to people using their platform.
Best Ways to Make Extra Income
We have put down ways to make money in your spare time as a student or someone trying to earn an extra income.
- Delivery rider
All you need is just a bike and your smartphone. As a delivery rider, you deliver food to people in your spare time. When you provide food to customers, you make some money; depending on when you have the time to do so. Companies like Dominos and Deliveroo are always hunting for someone to deliver their food to customers.
- Freelance job
If you enjoy writing, this could be an opportunity to make an extra income from your hobby. You could manage a social media page, register for a blog or individuals who need a writing service, and so on.
You can also add editing and proofreading skills and help individual writers work on their manuscripts. The good news is that you could write for anyone in any part of the world and make your money. All you need is an internet-enabled phone. Upwork.com is a good freelance site.
- YouTube videos
You can make an interesting video and upload it on YouTube for people to watch. If your video can become viral and you can get at least a thousand views, it is a good avenue to make a lot of money. You can do that every week and get yourself smiling at the bank.
- Affiliate marketing
Assuming you have an online presence, you can make some money by promoting people’s products or services offered offline. This is like helping people to advertise their products, and if someone buys, you will get a commission from them.
You can become an affiliate marketer with the aid of some of these apps, which pay you real money whether you are in Nigeria or not.
- Recycling of mobile phone
By recycling your used mobile phone and other gadgets, you can earn some good money.
Your family and friends could still have the ones they are not interested in anymore and collect them for recycling. Search out the companies that are recycling mobile phones and find out their cash quotations. Then, sell the gadgets to them.
Reasons You Should Earn an Extra Income
Some individuals do not find it a big deal to make an extra income, particularly if their job pays off well. They may feel they could cut their budget to accommodate an additional need.
If you are in that category, we are here to get you to see reasons making an extra income is one of the best decisions of your life.
- Earning an extra income can help you reach your financial goals faster. Building a house, going on a vacation, taking a professional or degree course, getting a decent accommodation, buying a car, paying off debt, investing in the future, acquiring some assets, and so on are some financial goals you can meet by picking up a side job.
- In case you want to build your own business and quit your 9 to 5 job, starting with a side business can be the first step to take. Some people do not have the money to start a business from scratch, so taking it slowly and accumulating money and experience over time will be a good idea. This can also help you test out the company to see if it is worth going into.
- Through extra income, your income stream can be diversified. There is nothing wrong with having more than one source of income. By this, you will have a backup plan, reach your financial goal faster, or even take up some projects. You can also be on your way to financial freedom by putting in extra work hours.
- Instead of wasting your free time, you can use it to make something extra. If you are in a bad financial situation, you can use your free time to take up an additional job and sort out yourself instead of worrying yourself to death. Just think up something you can do, probably an online business you can take up.
- You can spend on that stuff you fantasize about. When there is extra money on you, you can give yourself a special treat from time to time without nursing the fear of draining off your pocket.
- It gives the confidence to realize that you can do it. I mean, you felt that it might not be accessible at the beginning, but as time progresses, you find out that you are equal to the task. This will boost your self-confidence and even inspire you to achieve more.
If you have a lot of time to idle away, you may consider keeping yourself busy and earning money along the way. In essence, there is no excuse for you to complain about not having money with all these jobs and apps made available for you. For stay-at-home mums or students who aspire to be entrepreneurs, this could be an amazing opportunity for you to earn legitimately without having to fall into the hands of scammers.
We encourage you to try the apps listed in this article but have it at the back of your mind that you won’t make huge sums of money. It is mainly a way to get additional cash to whatever means of making money you already have. You should also analyze the apps above to find the most suitable one for you.
The jobmedia will not give you any financial advice. We can only point out proven methods. We can’t even guarantee success if you start using these apps. Every decision you make is solely based on your perception. Thank you for reading