Best Women Job in Abbotsford
We Have not less than 300 woman jobs in Abbotsford BC, Salaries and Other benefits for you, Apply….
1. Utility Worker in First Transit:
2. Screening Officer – Abbotsford International Airport:
A screening Officer is the person who is reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, He is responsible for ensuring that the traveling public, their personal belongings, and the carry-on baggage and items they have with them are screened before they enter the sterile area of the airport. This will be accomplished by using metal detection equipment, X-ray equipment, and explosive detection equipment, as well as physical search techniques to search baggage, items and personal belongings.
It could be part-time or full-time job. As this is a unionized environment, shift assignments are bid by seniority and can be any day of the week (including Saturday, Sunday, and holidays) and starting and ending at any time during the day.
Responsibilities of a screening officer:
- Provide excellent customer service and promote teamwork
- Respond to alarms on EDT, X-ray, and other equipment
- Become knowledgeable and conversant with emergency and contingency procedures
- Establish and maintain effective communications with passengers and team members
- Ensure uniform compliance
- Make sure that all professional certifications and clearances are current
- Other duties as required
- Work as a productive team member and support and promote a positive work environment
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Manage conflict
what is expected of you as a screening officer
- Ability to work all shifts with emphasis on overnight shifts
- Bilingualism in French and English is considered an asset
- Must be able to obtain a Transport Canada Security Clearance
- Physical requirements include but are not limited to:
- standing for long periods of time
- lifting/pushing/pulling luggage and/or other items
- bending, stooping, kneeling
- performing surface lifts
- able to wear face coverings during their shift
- Ability to mentally focus and concentrate for prolonged periods of time.
- Completion of High School; Some college/CEGEP/vocational is an asset
- Successfully complete all CATSA assessments including SOF and OJT programs.
- Must be able to obtain a valid medical certificate
- Proactive team member with excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Proven ability to take accountability for personal actions and decisions
- Excellent communication, both oral and written, customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of professionalism, tact, and diplomacy
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Ability to think logically and analyze information
- Computer skills an asset
- Knowledge of CATSA Organization, CATSA SOPs, local COPs, Transport Canada
3.Residential Support Worker.
Note, Elizabeth Fry Society of Greater Vancouver (EFry) is currently recruiting, It is a charitable organization that supports women,
girls, and children at risk, involved in or affected by the justice system.
They are recruiting for a full time, Residential Support Worker for Firth Residences. Located in
Abbotsford, the Firth program provides bed-based stabilization and support for women.
What qualifies you for the Job:
- A Diploma in the related field plus a minimum of one years’ experience in a bed-based environment,
preferably with substance use services or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Understanding of substance use and mental health.
- Experience working in a licensed facility is an asset.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Establish rapport and provide a warm, safe supportive environment for women.
- Support the overall functioning of the substance use treatment program and the residents.
- Monitor the day-to-day operations of residence to ensure quality control for all equipment.
- Record all activities and interactions with participants as part of the ongoing case management.
- Maintain accurate records.
Must Provide job requirement:
- Evidence of COVID-19 vaccination report/status.
- Food Safe Level
- Note of fitness from a Doctor.
- Valid driver’s license (Class 5) with satisfactory driving record.
- Very Standard First Aid with CPR-C.
- Evidence of a Tuberculosis Test and compliance with the TB Control Program
- Valid driver’s license (Class 5) with satisfactory driving record.
- Improve Security Screening & satisfactory Criminal Record Review.
The Elizabeth Fry Society of Greater Vancouve is committed to building a diverse workforce and strongly
encourages applicants that represent those we serve. We welcome applicants with non-traditional
educational backgrounds and field experience. Interested candidates must submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected] not later than
January 10, 2022.
4.fashion designer job.
A good fashion designer that is well experience in all Indian fashion designs, such as
- Women’s clothing designer
- Men’s clothing designer
- Children’s clothing designer
- Fashion designers design and create clothing and accessories for men, women and children.
- Client focus
- Accurate work
- Example of a completed work done by you.
- You Portfolio
- A designed sample from you
5.Case Management Supervisor
Job Title :Case Management Supervisor
Job Location: Kamloops, Merritt, or Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada
Contract: Temporary- Full time, 6 months
Salary range: $60,868 – $79,835
Red cross society in Canada is one of the most inspirational, this is not for profit organization any where in the world, Here the Canadian Red Cross (CRC) is looking for a Case Management Supervisor to join their Legal team.
This is one of the world’s largest humanitarian network one could think of joining. this job is for those who has passion in helping others, and want to work with other dedicated individuals. This is the first step you can take to be part of this exciting organization that makes a huge difference in the lives of people here at home and abroad.
Canadian Red Cross help people and communities around the world in times of need and support them in strengthening their obdurateness. They are committed to having an accessible, diverse, and inclusive work environment where people with all abilities, ethnicity, gender identities and expressions, nationalities, religions, and sexual orientations can reach their full potential. All qualified persons, particularly Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, women, veterans, and others who share the values and contribute to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace are all expected to be part of this developments.
Duties of a Case Management Supervisor:
- Identify and support appropriate community linkages and potential partnerships based on gaps to strengthen and sustain referral structures.
- Responsible for direct supervision, coaching and continuous learning opportunities for Case Managers.
- Oversee and ensure appropriately balanced caseload assignments for Case Managers and the overall team based on type and complexity of case files
- Plan, monitor, identify gaps of the existing Case management processes within an operation/event.
- Under the leadership of the Rapid Deployment Case Management Team, assist with the transition between relief operations to early recovery programming, related to case management activities.
- Provide program/service delivery evaluation, recommendations and change implementation and prepares reports as required; approve financial transactions for beneficiary assistance as required.
- Support Case Managers to provide appropriate, timely and inclusive assistance, based on approved programs / services, tools as indicated through National direction.
- Provide direct assistance and/or referrals to individuals with additional support as within the Supervisor’s designated level of authority.
- Consolidate and report on emerging trends related to individual recovery and community capacity to inform programming as per CRC standards using applicable tools.
Qualities Needed for this Job:
- First Aid certification or willingness to take training.
- Must be able to read, write and deliver services as appropriate to the operation in English or French. Additional languages considered an asset.
- College degree in a related field and/or 2 to 4 years of experience working in customer service, case management, disaster recovery, health services or a related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Current Psychological First Aid Certification or willingness to take training.
- Knowledge or experience in customer service, disaster recovery, emergency management, community development, social work, or psychology. Experience in emergency setting, an asset.
- Experience as a supervisor to multiple people required; experience working in difficult and stressful working conditions.
- Understanding of Red Cross role in disaster response and recovery.
- Experience using database systems required; experience using EMIS, an asset. Supervisors must complete any identified trainings/orientations required for this position including training in the Emergency Management Information System (EMIS).
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite of tools (Word, Excel, SharePoint) as well as Adobe.
conditions For this Job:
- In case of driving for society business, a valid driver’s license is required.
- This position requires a satisfactory Criminal Records, Check required and satisfactory vulnerable sector.
- Majority of the work is performed in a mostly clean and comfortable environment.
- Potential for responding to disaster areas, as well as difficult and unstable conditions (environmental, physical, social, etc.) and uncomfortable conditions (humidity,noise, odors, smoke, vulnerable beneficiaries).
- If working in a response site, health and safety considerations will be outlined prior to the assignment.
- Ability to respond during non-traditional hours (i.e. late nights or weekends) and long hours of work in a demanding context.
This is an organization guided by our fundamental principles of neutrality, humanity, impartiality, independence, voluntary service, unity and universality. We are very committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free work environment, starting with the hiring process. Apply direct Canada Red Cross Abbotsford BC.
6.Freelancer MAC Artist – Langley/Abbotsford, BC
Job: Retail – Store
Primary Location: CA-BC-Abbotsford
Job Type: Standard, Job Number: 2013911
Schedule: Contingent, Shift: On Call
- Work with the M.A.C to plan team incentives for upcoming store visits and execute with brilliance with the management teams or National Senior Artists to maximize brand sales
- Maintain tester units in proper schematic order, replace products as authorized
- Provide welcoming, personal, professional service to all customers & build a collaborative working relationship with the team members at all times
- During all visits you will be required to support sales, events, the cleanliness of the gondola & light re-stocking as required to ensure that the brand is well represented
- Communicate effectively with the store management team to discuss the plan and align for the day in terms of sales support/goals and training needs of Beauty Advisors
- Provide customers an interactive experience by suggesting groups of appropriate products to meet and exceed customers’ needs
- Perform well-executed and expedient make-up demos while achieving the look that the Customer desires. Sample products as applicable. Practice current sanitary practices when performing services & testing/sampling products
- Assist with inventory levels by reviewing the ACCR Report with the support of the Store Management Team and identifying any discrepancies
- Inform customers of available Sephora services & Insider rewards, MAC consciousness programs and philosophies.
- Responsible for providing a detailed recap to the “Field Executive Sales Manager,” with observations in the areas of service in store, actions taken to support “Brand Love,” inventory and personal sales achievement for the day by manually tracking personal sales with a breakdown of items & shades
Qualifications for this job:
- College degree is mostly preferred
- Ability to assess customer needs and make recommendations
- A minimum grade 12 education
- Cosmetic experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment including evenings & weekends
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- All Previous experience in a retail environment
- Strong Customer Service & Artistry Skills
- Professional demeanor and ability to be flexible and handle change in a positive manner
[…] discuss five of the best countries for international students to work and study […]
[…] Visit the main Website for more information… […]