Divorce Stigma Scholarship Sponsored by Atlanta Divorce Law Group.
The Atlanta Divorce Law Group reward a Divorce Stigma Scholarship to all students that have interest
for one or more years to hear them share their involvement in divorce and how it differing from the
negative stigma that cover divorce today. Most importantly, the stain of divorce in individual can be
settle on a complete choice for the family’s future that doesn’t come from a position of
duty and disgrace. TADLG agrees that when debt happens, the families can get an
arrest in useless connections and instead of making development towards turning into a
better and more joyful family that might be under an amazing structure in connection
to marriage and in case still a good family.
The Atlanta Divorce Law Group wants you to share your story with them and clarify them on how a
divorce view of a dear partner or relative can be affected.
A $1,000 gift is given to the winner of the scholarship, secondly the winner is selected based on the
belief listed below, However the grant is given to further the winner’s education.
The Divorce Scholarship Eligibility:
This qualification is essential for the Divorce Stigma Scholarships.
- Applicants must be currently or about to attend a license community college, undergraduate,
and graduate program within the United States.
2. Applicants should have a base GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
3. The candidate is expect to write a 750+ words as article clarifying how divorce experience can
create a positive result for them.
All the applicants needs the following to apply:
- A Resume
- A current learned record with certainly clear Cumulative GPA
- A 750-word article depicting a divorce that have a positive result for those required instead of the negative experience that is generally connect with divorce.
The deadline for this application is 28th of February, 2022
In conclusion, All candidate should forward their email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line
[Applicant’s name] – The Divorce Stigma Scholarship.
Application link: https://atlantadivorcelawgroup.com the-divorce-stigma-scholarship