Full Job Description
$20–$21 an hour
About Can X
Can X Immigration and Consulting is a Canadian based immigration & consulting firm committed towards providing its clients with tailored immigration services based upon absolute integrity, honesty, and dedication. If you always wanted to be a part of a professional and dynamic team, we are the place for you.
We are currently looking for a motivated candidate having extensive experience in handling various types of LMIA applications.Ideal candidate will possess knowledge of temporary foreign worker programs and policies along with experience in similar field.
The ideal candidate will be performing the following duties
· Collection of documentation and information from clients.
· Prepare LMIA Applications based on documents and information provided by clients.
· Review and proofread LMIA application forms and documents to ensure accuracy and completeness.
· Label and enter documents into the computer systems.
· General clerical duties; filing, scanning, copying, emailing, etc.
· Handling the confidential documents related to immigration processes.
· Work to meet deadlines and ensure that deadlines are met on time.
· Perform other administrative duties as required.
Skill & Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· At least 1 year of experience in a similar role
· Knowledge of temporary foreign worker programs (TFWP) and policies
· Knowledge of current immigration procedures, and government rules and regulations.
· Proficient in MS Office 2010 (Outlook, Word, Excel)
· Great attention to detail and ability to multi-task in order to meet tight deadlines.
· Strong ability to organize and coordinate work.
· Excellent communication skills.
Salary & Job Type
Job Type: Full-time, and permanent
Salary: $20.00 per hour plus compensation
Candidates who are legally authorized to work in Canada are welcomed to apply including post graduate work permit holders.
IMPORTANT NOTE: ONLY CANDIDATES WHO ARE ALREADY IN CANADA NEED TO APPLY. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOUR ARE NOT IN CANADA.
We appreciate your interest in this posting, however only candidates with experience in handling LMIA applications will be contacted for the interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$21.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Preparing LMIA applications: 1 year (preferred)
RECOMMENDED POSTS: ASSOCIATE LAWYER NEEDED AT CANADA BUSINESS IMMIGRATION