Allegro, tax + Accounting Group Canada Jobs Apply…
Fromage allegro is a respected head in the senior living industries actively engaged in ownership, Production operations, design,
development and property management services and career development.
1. Junior LAA– at Lindsay Kenney LLP Vancouver, BC
When we talk of allegro, Lindsay Kenney LLP is one of the Western Canada’s largest service law firms with its locations at
downtown Vancouver, and Langley. However, after 41 years of fruitfulness in the business, success continues to flow by the aspiration
of the expertise into the organisation. In that case, Lindsay Kenney LLP offers their members a Vigorous, collective
and family-focused environment. In addition to a vying base and best salary ever.
What to gain working as Junior LAA in Lindsay:
- A comprehensive benefits package – Law pays for 100% of the benefit premiums
- On-site fitness centers although these are currently closed due to the pandemic
- Amazing opportunities for personal growth and development
- A generous rest quota.
- Fitness and wellness allowances and finally
- A supportive, engaging, tight-knit culture
Importantly, there is a vacancy in the Vancouver office for a Junior Legal Administrative Assistant, to support the Family Law
department. More so, this role requires an individual who is organized, effective at multi-tasking and detail oriented
with strong communication skills.
- Drafting and sending correspondence
- Obtaining and verifying completion documents
- Organizing files and file related materials
- Time entry and monthly billing
- Other ad hoc duties depending on the volume and finally
- Assistance with opening, organizing and closing files
- A Legal Administrative Assistant Certificate from an accredited post-secondary institution
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and Proficiency in MS Office
- At least one year of office experience – preferably in a similar role within a law firm
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Lastly, desire to learn and ask questions as necessary
2.Corporate LAA– job
Advantages of working with Corporate LAA
- Annual Health Care Spending Account
- A comprehensive benefits package – LK Law pays for 100% of the benefit premiums
- Amazing opportunities for personal growth and development
- A big vacation appropriation
- Fitness and wellness allowances
- On-site fitness centers However, these are currently closed due to the pandemic problems.
Importantly, there is currently an opening in the Langley office for a Corporate Legal Administrative Assistant. This role
requires an individual who is organized, effective at multi-tasking and detail oriented, with strong communication and
people skills, depending on experience and knowledge.
- Performing conflict searches, opening files, completing client identification/verification and preparing retainer letters;
- Preparing trust deposits, trust cheque requests, trust transfers, investment deposits and redemption, billing and generating monthly WIP and AR Reports.
- Calendar organization for lawyers, including scheduling telephone calls, video conference and in-person client meetings, booking boardrooms and setting up virtual meetings using Zoom and Teams, and many Other administrative duties.
- A Legal Administrative Assistant certificate from an accredited post-secondary institution
- Must have Minimum of 3 years’ of experience as an LAA in a busy corporate practice
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle a high volume of work in a fast paced environment
- Able to work in independently and in a team environment
Furthermore, If you are interested, send your resume with Corporate LAA in the subject line, along with a cover letter stating salary expectations
3. SEM Specialist– job
- You Monitor and review keyword bidding, daily and monthly budgeting, clicks, quality score and other important campaign metrics.
- Generate and analyze weekly and monthly reports and find out the improvement area
- Plan and execute PPC campaigns, including campaign management, ad creation, analysis and reporting.
- Work closely with the digital team to plan and execute PPC tasks for clients of all sizes in various industries
- Manage multiple campaigns and track the overall performance with a focus on achieving ROI goals
- Provide suggestions and execute best strategies for most relevant keywords, campaign structuring, re-targeting, shopping & display network.
Requirements for the job:
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- A Proven experience as a PPC/SEM Specialist
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with multiple platforms such as Ad-words, Facebook, Yahoo etc.
4. Corporate Paralegal– job
Firstly, you will be working closely with the lawyers who are Paralegals and legal administrative assistants to deliver quality legal
services to all the clients and will be involved in a wide variety of legal task.
All the Task are as follow:
- Regular maintenance of corporations, including public companies, and preparation of documents relating to
- closings and preparation of closing books
- Alberta and Federal incorporation’s, amalgamations, continuances and dissolution
- annual meetings/proceedings and associated filings
- Preparing and filing annual returns and arranging for extra-provincial registrations
- Conducting minute book reviews and drafting required updating documents
- Assisting on corporate transactions including drafting, organizing and finalizing transaction documents, assisting with
Requirements for this Post:
firstly, You have to established yourself as a key resource in your successful legal career.
Your history includes a minimum of five years of experience at the intermediate level or higher and CORES Level III.
Knowledge of legal and technical procedures, statutes, regulations and applicable governmental practices is mandatory.
You have strong organizational and interpersonal skills, are detail-oriented and are able to effectively meet deadlines,
work well in a team setting, and provide an exceptional level of client service.
You embrace evolving technology and have strong skills in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Finally Have Prior experience with Desk-site, Int-app and 3E or similar document management and timekeeping software required.
Benefit gain in McMillan :
Mentor-ship and Support
Training as Software Evolves
Commensurate Compensation and Benefits Package
Fun Work Environment
Most importantly, Let’s work together to help you achieve your professional goals and career development.
If this position is you, and you reside in or around the Calgary area, we look forward to hearing from you. We like cover
letters too so don’t forget to include one along with your resume when you click on the Apply Now button.
McMillan is committed to providing a good settlement for candidates with disabilities in its recruitment proceedings. If you require
accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please email us or contact us at 1.888.622.4624 to submit your