Application Deadline: fifth February, each year
Instructive Pathways International is an establishment that gives a Four-year Scholarship to great anyway helpless Students to adjust them to seek after their University Education in their separate Countries.
The Scholarship is opened to any or all Ghanaian understudies in their first, second, and third years, who are acceptable anyway helpless Students of KNUST and who are following a full time program.
- The base grade for planned proceeded with understudy up-and-comers ought to be a most un-Second classification Upper. introductory year competitors should have a WASSCE result/total of at least (9).
- All imminent competitors are to consolidate the ensuing records in their applications:
- Confirmation Letter
- Acknowledgment Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- High workforce Transcripts or every single Terminal report.
- Proposal letters and elective honors or authentications (assuming any).
- Proceeding with understudy competitors should moreover add their total University instructional exercise Transcripts, (counting current – Second Semester results).
- Proceeding with STUDENTS who are recipients of elective grants aren’t qualified to apply.
- Application Form and elective cautious information should be downloaded from the University Website (Here!), or the Donor’s website (Here!).
- All records ought to be during a fixed envelope with the Applicant’s name, program and phone number with strength composed on it.
- Accommodation of records should be done at the researchers Affairs and cash Services (Room 19/20) at the Dean of researchers Office, J player Building.
- Any review ought to be typewritten with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and twofold divided.
- No Application will be acknowledged once the cutoff time. exclusively shortlisted up-and-comers will be requested meeting.
For to any degree further enquiries, contact the researchers Affairs and cash Services Office.
Shutting Date for Submission: Applications are to be submitted at the very latest Friday, fifth February, each year,
For extra Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the instructional exercise Pathways International Scholarships