The Humphrey Association Program is for gifted specialists captivated in fortifying their administration abilties through a common exchange of comprehension and data around issues of not unusualplace circumstance withinside the U.S. what’s more, Fellows’ homegrown worldwide areas.
Colleges are located at one of the many colleges in the USA that are partnering on this project. students aren’t eligible to choose which school they might enroll in. It is possible that they will be assigned to various groups ranging in size from seven to fifteen and placed in the most reasonable host group primarily based on the specialty and primary field in which they are trained.
Level/Field of study:
The program that does not really need a degree, but it does cherished opportunities for professional development in the form of predefined school courses, going to meetings, organizing, and decent compositions experiences. The following categories of program are qualified:
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Economic Development
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- Finance and Banking
- Higher Education Administration
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Human Resource Management
- Law and Human Rights
- Natural Resources, Environmental Policy, and Climate Change
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention
- Teaching of English as a Foreign Language
- Technology Policy and Management
- Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
- Urban and Regional Planning
Number of Awards:
Around 200 Fellowships are offered yearly.
Residents of qualified global areas in Sub-Saharan Africa, Europe and Eurasia, Middle East and North Africa, East Asia and Pacific, South and Central Asia, and Western Hemisphere.
The Fellowship presents for:
- Payment of preparing and costs on the appointed host school;
- Pre-informative English language preparing, whenever required;
- An upkeep (living) stipend, for example, a one-time getting comfortable recompense;
- Accident and disease inclusion;
- An ee-digital book recompense;
- A one-time pc sponsorship;
- Air venture (worldwide excursion to and from the U.S. for this framework and home excursion to required programming occasions);
- A Professional Development stipend for master exercises, comprehensive of discipline trips, master visits and meetings.
The candidate must have:
- An undergrad (first professional education,
- A negligible of 5 years of full-time, master appreciate
- Limited or no prior appreciate withinside the United States,
- Demonstrated the board characteristics,
- A report of public transporter withinside the local area, and
- English language capacity
The application deadline, varies depending on the organization but generally ranges from May to September, is usually in the middle of the year. You will be informed by the designating United States Consulate or the Binational Fulbright Commission of the date that the office will stop accepting applications internally.
For more prominent insights regarding utility methods, you may want to get in touch with the Public Affairs Section of the United States Government office or the Bi-country wide Fulbright Commission for your state in the United States.
Leave a Comment