Are you looking for an exciting opportunity where you can be part of a collaborative team of coordinators and work in a fast paced environment? Then this is the perfect role for you!
Who you’ll work with
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition the TA Coordinator will be part of a 3 person team and responsible for all coordination responsibilities for both student programs/regular recruitment and primarily handling all talent acquisition needs through the centralized talent TA inbox.
READ MORE: Canada Jobs For Immigrants – Work in Canada
What you’ll do
- Handle the inbox to prioritize and coordinate on-site & virtual candidate management including booking interviews, greeting candidates, case studies and providing timely updates to all partners
- Support temporary staffing requirements
- Ensuring the Internal Career Opportunities email blast is sent each Monday in accordance with our Internal Posting Guidelines and Collective Agreement.
- Prepare positions for postings (including LMIA positing requirements) and support various branding and social sourcing strategies
- Support campus recruitment which includes: conducting intakes with hiring managers, screening resumes, preliminary phone screens, scheduling interviews, and extending offers
- Collaborate closely with key campus contacts to create partnerships and ensure that jobs are posted within the various school’s timeframes
- Assist with handling other activities associated with students such as orientations, marquee events, take our kids to work, and on-campus events
- Act as a brand ambassador for Ontario Teachers’ at campus and related recruitment events
- Provide general administrative support to the Talent Acquisition team including meeting minutes, invoice tracking and recruitment reporting including quarterly statistics to Stats Canada
- Provide support with HireVue issues and staying connected with Talent Specialists and hiring managers as required to remedy
- Receive direction and mentorship from Senior Manager, Talent/Senior Talent Acquisition Specialists
- Support Talent Acquisition Specialists with sourcing and screening as required to support recruitment operations
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll need
- Minimum of 1 year of recruitment coordination experience
- Post-secondary education, completion of or working towards CHRP as asset
- Solid attention to detail, organized, and thorough.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Effectively able to plan and set priorities
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to recognize and react appropriately to confidential situations
- Previous experience with an Applicant Tracking System is an asset
What we’re offering
- Pay for performance environment that offers competitive salary and incentives
- Numerous opportunities for professional growth and development
- Comprehensive employer paid benefits coverage, including a Health Spending Account
- Guaranteed retirement income through a defined benefit pension plan
- Competitive time off
- Discount programs including Edvantage and Perkopolis
- Degreed: a digital platform that helps you quickly and easily discover, share, and track ALL kinds of learning resources — from courses to videos to articles and more.
At Ontario Teachers’, we are a globally minded organization and take pride ensuring that the people we hire and the culture we create reflects and celebrates diversity of thought, background and experience. Through our Inclusion & Diversity Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) events, celebrations , we offer a variety of opportunities for colleagues to connect for the purposes of professional development and networking & mentoring.
If you require an accommodation for the application, recruitment or interview process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
How to apply
Are you ready to pursue new challenges and take your career to the next level? Apply today!
You may be invited to complete a pre-recorded interview as part of the recruitment process. This will take no longer than 10 minutes.
Accommodations are available upon request ( [email protected] ) for candidates with a disability taking part in the recruitment process and once hired.
Note that all individuals employed by Ontario Teachers’ in our Toronto office will be required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. We remain committed to an accessible, inclusive and barrier free workplace; written requests for a human rights-based exemption from vaccination will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in the coun.try where this role is located
People & Culture
The privacy of your personal information is important to us. Please visit our Privacy Centre to learn how we handle your personal information.