Linnaeus University/Swedish government
Deadline: 16 Jan/20 Feb next year (Annual)
Study in: Sweden
Course starts Aug next year
Each year, Linnaeus University offers scholarships to outstanding students from countries outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland through the programme Linnaeus University Scholarships.
Linnaeus University in Sweden
Level/Field(s) of study:
Masters degree programmes in any subject
Number of Scholarships:
International students from countries outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland
There are a number of scholarships available, each providing up to a 75 percent tuition fee waiver for the full programme. The scholarships will initially be granted for one semester, but will automatically be extended for the duration of the study program (2 up to 4 semesters), provided that study results are satisfactory.
You are eligible to apply if you:
- are from a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland
- have applied for a master programme at Linnaeus University via www.universityadmissions.se, before 16
- January and have sent/ uploaded all required documents before 1 February .
- have chosen Linnaeus University as your first choice on your application on www.universityadmissions.se
- paid the application fee to www.universityadmissions.se before February 1.
- have filled out the application form before the deadline of the application.
To be eligible for the Linnaeus University Scholarship, candidates must submit their programme application at www.universityadmissions.se by 16 January next year. All students who have applied for a Linnaeus University master programme on www.universityadmissions.se as their first choice will get an email with information on how to apply for the scholarship along with a link to the application form. The deadline for scholarship applications is 20 February next year.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://lnu.se/en/education/study-at-linnaeus-university/scholarships/