- A cosigner is not needed to be approved
- Available to all international and DACA students
- Loans for tuition and living costs
Private student loans are made available by Prodigy Finance to international students, and neither a cosigner nor collateral are required for these loans. When pursuing a graduate degree, students often incur additional costs, such as those for living expenses and tuition, which can be covered by student loans.
Students must meet certain requirements before they can become eligible to use Prodigy, one of which is that they must reside in a nation or state that Prodigy services. They are required to have also been accepted into an eligible school and program that Prodigy supports, and the majority of the time, the school that they are attending must be located in a country other than their own.
The repayment terms for Prodigy loans are extremely versatile and can range anywhere from seven to twenty years. The grace period for early loan repayment is six months, and borrowers are not subject to any prepayment penalties even if they pay off their loans earlier than expected.
Prodigy Finance Student Loan
|Fixed rates (APR)||5.00% – 8.50%|
|Variable rates (APR)||Not offered|
|Rate discount||Not disclosed|
|Loan amount||Not disclosed|
|Repayment plans||Not disclosed|
|Repayment term||7 – 20 years|
|Fees||5% admin fee, late payment fee|
What You Need to Qualify for a Prodigy Finance Loan
You need to be a resident of one of the 150 countries that Prodigy lends money to in order to be eligible for a loan from them. You will also need to have been accepted into a school program that meets the requirements.
Students who are working toward graduate degrees in fields such as business, medicine, engineering, public policy, and law can use Prodigy. On their website, prodigyfinance.com, there is a comprehensive listing of all of the educational institutions that they support.
And because these loans are intended for students who will be attending school outside of their home country, the institution that you will be attending must be located in a country other than the one in which you were born. However, there are a few instances in which this rule is not applicable:
- You are eligible if you’ve lived in your current country of residence for less than a year upon application.
- U.K. residents may study in the U.K.
- U.S. residents may study in the U.S., so long as they aren’t permanent residents and they haven’t lived in the U.S. for more than seven consecutive years. They also must live in an eligible state.
- Official Website: https://prodigyfinance.com/
- Loans Offered: Undergraduate, Graduate, International, Refinanced, parents, Career loans
- Customer Service: [email protected](+44) 20 3900 3535(+1) 866 533 3304
- Address: see the official website
Leave a Comment