Recovery Manager Jobs, Employment.
A recovery manager pro is the person responsible for performing the needs-based on assessment and monitoring the provision of services included in the person-centered care plan to ensure the individual’s needs, preferences, health and welfare are supported as described in rule 5160-43-04 of all Administrative Code.
The Following are the Recovery Manager Jobs, PRO:
1. Motor Vehicle Technician –
However, the Motor Vehicle Technician works at the Maintenance Department from 8 am to 5 pm everyday non stop.
The Motor Vehicle Technicians performs routine preventative maintenance and minor repair of vehicles and
equipment at North Texas State Hospital – Vernon campus. their Works involves most importantly, scheduled and
non-scheduled inspections, services and repairs of vehicles and equipment as well as general maintenance of all
vehicles in the hospital. Usually checks, fuels and cleans Fleet vehicles in coordination with the operators and
Maintenance Specialist I. Other tasks include ordering parts/materials, personal time management and completing
all paperwork in time. The Motor Vehicle Technician works under the supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor I, Program Supervisor V and Manager I.
Major Responsibilities of vehicle Technician:
Performs preventive and corrective maintenance on all equipment such as golf carts and trailers as scheduled.
In the absence of the Maintenance Supervisor I, shall receive task assignments from the Program Supervisor V and Manager I.
Accounts for personal tool inventory by following departmental procedures to ensure safety of patients and employees.
Keeps a daily log for time management and completes all paperwork in a timely manner.
Should be able to understand and follow oral and written directions.
Also have the ability to use computers when accounting for daily activities and income.
Must have the appropriate license for the type of vehicle being driven as required by Texas Civil Statutes.
Have a complete and pass an approve six hour defensive driving course. The completion certificate must remain
valid for a period of three years.
2. Prevention Specialist-Families Together-(Bilingual Preferred)
Secondly, This terror Health is a healthcare organization of caring for people, guided by our core values of integrity,compassion and empowerment. For more than four decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life.
We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans,
and connect individuals to their need and partners.
- Attends training and meetings as required with time
- Complete minimum number of participants per contractual requirements
- Identify locations to host program activities
- All program reports per contractual requirements
- Go for outreach activities to recruit and retain youth participants.
- Collect and maintain pre post-test.
- Should be willing to work with all cultures and sub-cultures that comprise the population of Maricopa County in a non-judgmental and value clear manner.
- High level of competency in Microsoft Word Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and teleconferencing platforms such like: Zoom, Webex, Go To Webinar).
- Minimum of Bachelors’ degree in behavioral health or related field.
- Two-years’ BHT experience or able to meet requirements with a combination of experience in community engagement and organizing, community change initiatives, and working with youth.
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish preferred. Must pass the Spanish language test with ALTA services within 30 days of assuming role.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of science-based prevention models including the risk and protective factors and the community mobilization framework.
- Six months proven experience in working with high risk youth populations and community members preferred.
- Must attain CPR/First Aid certification within 60 days of assuming role.
- Flexibility and ability to work evenings and weekends if the Program Manager deems it necessary to achieve the objectives of the program.
- Have a valid driver’s license, and be 20 years of age with minimum 4 years driving experience and meet requirements of Terros Health’s driving policy.
3. Part Time Recovery Manager– Pro.
4. Part Time Assistant Manager: Freight Flow
World market in partnership with the Store Manager, provide leadership to achieve or sales and profitability goals. However, they maintain, and foster the culture and values of World Market. They drive a service and selling culture through effective leadership routines and engagement behaviors and maintain a branded store experience through consistent visual execution, standards and recovery Hire develop and retain a high performance team through coaching, training and recognition.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for managing overall store logistic processes that support company initiatives and productivity goals
• Utilize all company tools and training resources to educate the team on all logistics processes, visual execution standards and stocking routines
• Manage delivery schedule to effectively plan and execute all logistics workload
• Strong business acumen, and the ability to analyze and use information to effectively and efficiently execute daily priorities
• Sense of urgency, attention to detail, creative problem solving and sound decision making skills, effective delegation and validation
• Minimum of 1+ years of relevant leadership experience in a fast-paced specialty retail selling culture is preferred
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends depending upon the needs of the business
• Able to lift up to 40lbs
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
Most importantly, This email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition.
If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume.
In conclusion, It is the policy of Cost Plus, Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.