RESOURCING AND TALENT ATTRACTION SPECIALIST WANTED- GO RAIL EXPANSION (RER)
We lead the infrastructure industry with purpose, and our people are at the heart of everything we do. Our business success relies on strong execution and continuous improvement – driven by the diversity, expertise and teamwork of our employees. We are always searching the globe for exceptional candidates to join the Aecon family and be a part of our forward-thinking, innovative, best-in-class organization!
Full Job Description
What is the Opportunity?
What You’ll Do Here:
- Conduct full life-cycle recruitment for all open roles for the ONxpress Operations and Maintenance Company. This includes sourcing, recruitment, screening resumes, conducting telephone screens, interviewing, reference checks, and composing and extending job offers.
- Identify strategies and sourcing channels to build a pipeline of candidates. Establish connections, maintain and leverage a professional online and social media presence, and prospect talent through your network. Provide trusted advice to hiring managers by using diverse interviewing and assessment techniques to validate candidate experience levels.
- Consult with hiring managers and provide updates on the labour market, candidate availability, sourcing methods, recruitment risks, relocation packages and more.
- Develop best practice recruitment methods to attract diverse talent pools and educate hiring managers on unconscious bias.
- Lead immigration process (e.g..,LMIA, C-10) for international hires.
- Communicate on a regular basis with the business to understand and forecast recruitment needs and initiatives.
- Assist and consult on the development of job descriptions and job postings.
- Guide candidates throughout the recruitment process and ensure a smooth onboarding experience in partnership with the HR Business Partner (HRBP).
- Identify opportunities for process-improvement.
- Use recruitment data and metrics to gain valuable insights into recruitment trends and incorporate into overall recruitment strategies.
- Work with recruitment agencies to find top tier candidates to hire for difficult to fill roles.
What You Bring to the Team:
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources or business-related area an asset.
- 5+ years recruitment experience with at least 2 years leading end-to-end recruitment efforts.
- Experience working in rail, mass or heavy transportation, construction, infrastructure, and or engineering is highly desirable.
- International recruitment experience preferred.
- Exceptional organization and emerging project management skills with proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to clearly communicate with various audiences, stakeholders and end users; this includes the ability to make recommendations and influence outcomes.
- Proven ability to build and maintain effective relationships with team members as well as internal and external stakeholders.
- Passion for and experience with diversity hiring initiatives.
- Collaborative self-starter and creative problem solver. You strive to seek out opportunities for improvement and efficiency.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems and experience successfully utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter and other social media platforms.
RECOMMENDED POSTS: JOB AS A FOREIGN WORKER PROGRAM COORDINATOR