Rivers state civil service recruitment 2020
Did you know that Rivers state civil service commission has embarked on a massive recruitment for 2020?
The the application is already ongoing and Will end in December 31st. So if you’re interested in the Rivers state civil service recruitment 2020, do yourself a favour and read this article till the end.
Before we jump to the application processes, there are very important things you need to know about the recruitment in order to get yourself equipped and fortified.
The Rivers state civil service recruitment 2020 is opened for everyone but not everyone is qualify. So I’ll quickly highlight on the Requirements and eligibility for the Rivers state civil service recruitment 2020 below.
Pls Note that, you may not necessarily read further is you find out you’ve not what it take to be part of the 5000 applicants needed.
Eligibility And Requirements for Rivers state civil service recruitment 2020
- Applicant must have Bank account with BVN verified
- Applicants must have a registered Phone Number for Authentication
Applicants are required to submit (upload) the following:
- Handwritten application
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Passport Photograph
- Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration
- Local Government Area Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate or Basic Education Certificate
- West African School Certificate or Equivalent
- University Degree or Equivalent and Higher Degrees (where available)
- Professional Certificate / Evidence of current professional license (where applicable)
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Evidence of change of name (where applicable)
- Applicants should be within the ages of 18 and 50 years.
When to submit your online applications
Rivers state civil service commission has scheduled the application submission for the Rivers state civil service recruitment 2020 by local government, this I guess was done to ease the application process.
GOVERNMENT OF RIVERS STATE OF NIGERIA
Rivers State Civil Service Commission
SCHEDULE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION ONLINE
SN/ DATE/ LGA
1 Thursday 12th November Ahoada West, Oyigbo & Ogu/Bolo
2 Friday 13th November Khana & Emohua
3 Saturday 14th November Gokana, Asari-Toru & Bonny
4 Monday 16th November Obio-Akpor
5 Tuesday 17th November Eleme, Akuku-Toru & Ogba-Egbema-
6 Wednesday 18th November Opobo-Nkoro, Degema & Ikwerre
7 Thursday 19th November Port Harcourt & Andoni
8 Friday 20th November Abua/Odual, Okrika & Omuma
9 Saturday 21st November Ahoada East, Etche & Tai
10 Monday 23rd November Other states
11 Tuesday 24th November –
Friday 11th of December
Spill over applications (those who
could not apply within their scheduled
How To Apply For Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment 2020.
1) Visit https://www.rivjobs.ng To Register
2) Click on Click here to apply
3) Enter your BVN and registered phone number and click on apply here
4) Fill in your Bio-Data and click continue
5) Add your qualification(s) and click on continue
6) Add your certification(s) and license(s) where applicable and click on continue
7) Upload your documents
8) Click on finish to submit your application
The above are all the necessary steps needed for the application of Rivers state civil service recruitment 2020.
Bello are their contact detail Just in case you need to contact the Rivers state civil service commission for further clarification.
Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest From Us
Latest jobs3 weeks ago
How To Recieve Npower E-mail And Update/Validate Your Information On nasims.gov.ng
Career Advice6 months ago
Looking For Job? See Top 5 states In Nigeria With Highest Number of job opportunities
Career Advice5 months ago
Developing a work resume and portfolio–A step by step guide
Business tips7 months ago
Top 7 Business Ideas You Can Start With little Money In 2021.
Career Advice2 months ago
Good News: Check How To Get A Good Job In 2021 Without Much Competition