Senior iOS Developer wanted Cognizant
Full Job Description
Cognizant is looking for an experienced top-notch Native IOS developer (Remote) to grow with our dev team! As an IOS Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive. An ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working in a fast paced, collaborative team. Someone that values the “team” and maximizes the opinions and expertise of their teammates to deliver quality.
READ MORE: Best place to live in Canada for immigrants- Work Visa Requirements
- Design and development projects for existing iOS app.
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects depending on the project.
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences and UI prototypes
- Optimizing performance for the app
- Communicate effectively with teams and management
- Understanding requirements and coordinating with offshore teams
- Be up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
- Ability to integrate any backend system for web service integration
- Ability to handle production issues in timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Hands on experience building the apps using Swift and Objective C
- Experience in engineering highly scalable, reliable and distributed systems.
- Application development and design experience using object-oriented methodologies
- Experience with Jenkins, Maven and version control systems such as Git
- 3-5 years Native iOS experience (preferably client side)
- Design, and develop IOS, native/hybrid applications for mobile phones, and tablets
- Strong Experience in native IOS development frameworks (API, testing, deployment, etc.)
- Experience in consuming web services using JSON/ XML
- Experience on writing unit test cases using xctest/ocunit.
- Solid understanding of software design and patterns like – MVC, Delegation, Singleton, Factory, Adapter
- Familiarity with agile development/waterfall processes and methodologies
- Expertise in app memory management, multithreading, networking & Security
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in Canada. This is not suitable for sponsorship under the Canadian Labour Market Impact Assessment rules.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Apr 21 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Leave a Comment