Best Sports Academy Jobs in London
When we talk of sports not 419 sports the United States is the main host. sports is an integral part of daily life, and they hold the public’s interest all year long. The love of playing or the pride of being a fan help explain why sports have become a part of our social material, If you have always dream of becoming more involved in the world of sports, This the best opportunity for your to attain such goal by taking the following wonderful chances of becoming one of the leading coach or staff of any of the international sport academy around the world. For master of science in sport administrator visit the university of ARKANSAS.
1. Primary School Sports Coach, Apply– Waltham Forest
As a sports coach or instructor you will train people up in a particular sport and lead many group fitness sessions. If you are an experienced Primary School Sports Coach/ HLTA and you are passionate about teaching PE to primary school children. This is not a 419 sport or disport, If you can commit 3 days per week. Here is a new role for January 2022 and beyond for you to work in a primary school in Waltham Forest, London
The principle of Primary School Sports Coach/ PE HLTA:
- Has experience teaching PE in primary schools
- Is an excellent PE practitioner with high expectations and aspirations for the children
- Is passionate about sports for all pupils
- Is skilled in all aspects of PE in the primary curriculum
- Has proven, effective and positive behavior management skills
- Has a coaching/ PE or sporting qualification
This is a very exciting opportunity to take charge on PE in this primary school and be really creative in your planning and deliver of PE lessons across the primary school.
Primary School Sports Coach/ PE HLTA – Waltham Forest, London
2. PE/Sports and Wellbeing Coach – Garfield Primary APPLY
Here is an exciting and rare opportunity that exists and we want you to join us at Garfield. We are proud to have high staff retention and a great team spirit. Garfield is a friendly, supportive school with an uncompromising commitment to raising standards for all our wonderful pupils. We are delighted to be situated within a vibrant, multicultural community in a school with brilliant facilities for all. We are a securely “good” school (Ofsted 2019) and inclusion, pastoral support and the breadth of our curriculum are a few of our many strengths.
Skills you must possess.
- Be able to teach the Primary PE Curriculum to a good standard
- Be able to develop provision to support pupils’ mental health
- Have the ability to motivate pupils to try different sports and promote a healthy lifestyle
- Be an excellent role model who actively promotes the skills, attributes and behaviours important for PE
- Have proven coaching / teaching ability in working with children
- Have good communication skills, written and verbal
Contact Garfield primary
Upper Park Road, New Southgate, London N11 1BH
Tel: 020 8368 4500, Fax: 020 8361 8232
Headteacher: Ms Karen Khwaja
Roll: 340 (approx.)