Step to step on how to come to the UK through Study route.
1. Go to Google and research for your desired Course and School based on your affordability and choice.
2. Get all your Necessary Documents ( I have made a post on that, look for it)
Read more: CAREGIVER NANNY FULLTIME JOBS IN CANADA
3. Apply to the school or schools. There’s no application fee involved, so you can apply as much as you want.
4. Your conditional offer letter will come and you will accept the offer.
5. Fulfill the conditions on your offer letter, which will make your offer a unconditional one. (this is where paying of deposit is)
6. Get your CAS letter (confirmation of Acceptance of Studies)
7. Book your Tuberculosis Test online and do it either in Lagos or Abuja.(for Nigerians)
8. Start a visa application.
9i. Pay your Immigration Health Surcharge. This depends on your duration of your course.
9ii. Pay for visa fee. It could be Standard, Priority or Super Priority. (for 9 &10 check my post on financial aspect of coming to the UK)
10. Do your Biometrics either in Lagos or Abuja(for Nigerians). It depends on where you applied.
11. Search for Accommodation online or let someone there get for you.
12. Book your flight. The earlier the cheaper.
13. Carry your bag and board.
Recommended posts: UK STUDENT DEPENDENT VISA APPLICATION FEES