Deadline: 28 Apr/7 May 2022 (annual)
Study in: France
Course starts Sept 2022
Through the IDEX scholarships, the Université Paris-Saclay aims to promote access to its master’s (nationally-certified degree) programs to international students, which are taught in its member establishments. Additionally, the university wants to make it simpler for highly qualified international students to attend its university, particularly those who wish to develop an academic project through research up to the doctoral level.
Université Paris-Saclay, France and enrolled at one of the following member institutions:
AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, Ecole Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay (ENS Paris-Saclay), INSTN-CEA, Institut d’Optique Graduate School (IOGS), Université d’Evry-Val-d’Essonne (UEVE), Université Paris-Saclay (UPSaclay), Université de Versailles-Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (UVSQ).
Level/Field of study:
All Master’s programmes in all academic fields for which Université Paris-Saclay is accredited, except for vocational training.
Number of Awards:
The value of the scholarship is €10,000 every single year. It is covered by the University of Paris-Saclay throughout the entirety of the school year and for a period of at least ten consecutive months per year (September to June). In addition, depending on the candidate’s country of origin, they may get up to one thousand euros to cover the costs of travel and visas.
These scholarships are granted to students for a period of one or two years, depending on the entry-level (M1 or M2), and are contingent upon the recipients earning the necessary amount of credits in order to progress to the subsequent year level.
Students who have been accepted into a master’s degree program at the University of Paris-Saclay that is being offered by one of the following institutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UEVE, UPSaclay, or UVSQ. Only those students among them who meet one or more of the following requirements are qualified to submit an application:
- Newly arrived international students, aged 30 and less during the course of the selection year.
- Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, previously or currently enrolled in a training course or internship that does not lead to certification.
- Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, taking language classes (type FFL).
- • Students who have lived in France in the past, within the framework of a mobility programme during their studies (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange programme…) that did not lead to certification.
• All students who have been or who are enrolled in a French higher education institution during their studies, except international students enrolled in a French higher education institution abroad.
• Individuals who have interrupted their studies for more than 3 consecutive years.
• Students holding any other type of scholarship whose amount exceeds €650/month.
Applications are currently closed.
To be considered for the scholarships, students must first be admitted to a Master’s Programme offered at Université Paris-Saclay. Being admitted into a master’s program of the University does not automatically entitle you to a scholarship.
Selected students will automatically be sent a link by email to an online application form. Only students who receive an email from Université Paris-Saclay inviting them to apply for a Université Paris-Saclay IDEX scholarship will be able to submit an application. No unsolicited application is allowed.
The deadline for application to a Master’s Program (in order to be selected) is 28 April 2022. The deadline for receipt of scholarship applications is 7 May 2022.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.universite-paris-saclay.fr/en/admission/bourses-et-aides-financieres/bourses-internationales-de-master/international-masters