University of Bologna
Deadline: 31 Mar/29 April (annual)
Study in: Italy
Course starts September each year
The University of Bologna awards study grants and full tuition fee waivers to deserving international students who wish to register for First, Single, and Second Cycle Degree Programmes at the University of Bologna for A.Y.
University of Bologna, Italy
Field(s) of study:
First, Single, and Second Cycle Degree Programmes offered at the University.
International students whose qualifications were obtained in an institution outside of the Italian education system, regardless of citizenship
- For First Cycle and Single Cycle degree programmes: 3 study grants worth € 11.059 each (Unibo Action 2) and full tuition fee waivers for a total amount of €20,000 (Unibo Action 1)
- For Second Cycle degree programmes: 15 study grants worth €11.059 each (Unibo Action 2) and full tuition fee waivers for a total amount of €80.000 (Unibo Action 1)
Each Unibo Action 2 study grants are awarded for one academic year only and amounts to a total of €11.059, gross of all charges for the beneficiary’s account.
Each Unibo Action 1 full tuition waivers are awarded for one academic year only. Students who are awarded the waivers must pay €157.04 in regional taxes, the duty stamp and insurance premium (amount subject to change).
Application is open exclusively to candidates who:
1) possess qualifications for admission to the chosen First, Single, or Second Cycle degree programme issued by an institution outside of the Italian education system or in an Italian institute outside Italy, after at least two years of attendance. If the qualification for admission is a one-year title, the prior qualification will be considered too. Qualifications issued by institutions of the Republic of San Marino do not satisfy this condition. The applicant’s citizenship is not considered;
2) meet the admission requirements for the chosen degree programme or will meet such requirements at the time of registration;
3) are not current students at the University of Bologna for First, Single or Second Cycle degree programmes. Important! Those whose student career (First, Single or Second Cycle degree programme) ended within A.Y. 2020-21 for any reason are not considered students. Withdrawals from studies must have been completed before the publication of this call;
4) have not already benefited from the Unibo Action 2 study grant or from the Unibo Action 1 waiver;
5) are not 30 years or older as of the deadline of the call.
Applications must be submitted by 31 March (Second Cycle Programmes) or 29 April (First or Single Cycle Programmes), exclusively through Studenti Online, as explained in the call for applications.
It is important to read the Call for Applications (GRE) or Call for Applications (SAT) (to follow) and visit the official website (link found below) to access the online application system and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.unibo.it/en/services-and-opportunities/study-grants-and-subsidies/grants-for-international-students-unibo-action2
Leave a Comment